Thinking of upgrading to the new Stock ROM or Unbricked your device? Why not use the Official Mi Device Client/Manager. It is the equivalent of iTune for iPhone. Let,s get to it.
- Redmi Note 3 MediaTek Helio X10
- Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650
- Other Xiaomi devices
- Locked and unlocked bootloader
- USB Port on your PC/Laptop
- USB DATA cable (the one that came with your device)
- For (Snapdragon) only: Enable OEM Unlock - Goto Settings > Additional settings> Developer options > Enable OEM Unlock
- Enable USB Debugging - Goto Settings > Additionalsettings > Developer options > USB Debugging - Enable (If you have notactivated Developer options, then Goto Settings > About phone > tap MIUIversion 7 times > You are now a developer)
- Unbrick or solve bootloop problem
- Manage files, apps, photos, videos, notes, music, messages, contacts
- Most importantly make phone backups, restore, system upgrade and ROM flashing.
- Screenshot and Screencast functions are also available.
- Automatically share internet connection with your PC
Download and install:
Launching the Mi PC Suite:After you finished installation, launch the app, it will automatically check for updates and update it to the current as seen bottom left-hand corner. You need to wait a few minute and be entertained with the gif.
Once the installation process is done, connect your phone tothe PC with USB cable, as shown below:-
You might come across it is not connecting or failed at certain percentage. Not to worry, just reboot the app, and re-launch, and it should detect and get connected accordingly, as shown below:-
Once you are connected, sign-in to your Mi Account accordingly, as shown below:-
After done that, make a buckup of your apps, media and data.
In the Update interface, you can perform a system update andcheck the changelog of the update, as shown below:-
Bootloop or bricked remedy:
At the homescreen, connecting your phone in Fastboot modewill automatically open the dialogue for fastboot flashing. If you experienced bootloop or brick, it will detect and download the necessary ROM for you.and will automatically flash your device accordingly, as shown below:-
Now, you have reached the home base, you are out of the looping and have successfully unbricked your device.
Access the Photo tab to import or export and check yourphotos on your phone.
Exploring your device, as shown below:-
Screencasting:and taking sceenshot, as shown below:-
Alright, there more to it, that you are explore yourself during interlude of downloading or making backup.
DISCLAIMER: DO ON YOUR OWN RISK. Flashing can potentially bricked or bootloop your device.
"Solving with simplicity"